Will Opposites Attract in New Nina Kaye Romance?
See the gorgeous new cover of Nina Kaye’s next feel-good romance novel today!
About the Book
Can she save a failing wildlife park and her love life?
Jess is smashing her events management job right now. Her boss is talking about a promotion, her clients love her and other companies want her. But all of that comes to an abrupt halt when her brother has a sudden stroke. Jess doesn’t think twice about stepping in as his carer, but her boss is not so understanding.
Demoted to managing low-end events, Jess is less than thrilled to be assigned to a small animal park in need of raising funds. She’s even less happy when she clashes with arrogant head keeper, Nick. He’s frustrated with her squeamishness; she thinks he’s a lech. Nick wants a baggage-free life; Jess has so much drama going on, even the Kardashians can’t keep up.
But maybe saving the animals of East Lothian Wildlife Park will help these op-paw-sites find some common ground…
A stunning romance, filled with humour and heart, perfect for fans of Mhairi McFarlane, Miranda Dickinson and Laura Jane Williams.
About the Author
Nina Kaye is a contemporary romance author who writes warm, witty and uplifting reads with a deeper edge. She lives in Edinburgh with her husband and much adored side-kick, James. In addition to writing, Nina enjoys swimming, gin and karaoke (preferably all enjoyed together in a sunny, seaside destination). Nina has previously published The Gin Lover’s Guide to Dating and has also been a contender for the RNA Joan Hessayson Award.
- Book Review – Seaview House by Paula Hillman @pj_hillman @Bloodhoundbook @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #Gifted #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Pub Day Party – The Heart of Pangaea by Lindsey Kinsella – @LindseyKinsell2 @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #ad #BookTwitter #yafantasy #dinosaurs
- Out Now – Realms of My Soul by Lali A. Love – @laliaristo @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter #poetry #poetrylovers
- Book Review – Identity Crisis: Book One of the Arbiter Trilogy by Clayton Pulsipher @clay_pulsipher @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #Gifted #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – Love Deleted by Paul Indigo – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #ad #LBTCrew #PaulIndigo #LoveDeleted #BookTwitter #romance #romancebooks #bookblog
Be First to Comment