So excited to be included on the tour for this one. My review will come out very soon! But if you can’t wait because of how good it sounds – and I can’t blame you, you can grab a copy today! You can also check out other stops on the tour starting next Friday, June 5!
About the Book
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ERASE YOUR LOVE?
This is an impossible love story…
Cooper came home unexpectedly early that day. The day her world collapsed. The day she heard things she shouldn’t have. Saw things she shouldn’t have.
Now Cooper is running away. Driving recklessly. Blindly. A broken heart spiralling out of control after witnessing her husband’s infidelity.
Then Cooper discovers the website. Speaks to the doctors. Can they help her? Can they can give her the treatment she desperately needs? Yes they can. They can do something mind-blowing.
They can surgically erase her love for her husband Jethro.
Only what appears to be the perfect solution sets off a devastating chain of events not only for Jethro and herself. But one also involving their teenage son Daniel in ways she can’t imagine.
A life-shattering moment. A rash decision. An easy solution. This isn’t just a love story. Not when a heart isn’t just broken, it is irreversibly silenced.
About the Author
Paul Indigo is a British author who loves page-turners. It doesn’t have to be a thriller. It can be anything, he just wants to feel that desperate urge to turn the page. And if it grabs him on the first page…
or the first paragraph…
or the first sentence…
Well! All the better.
He worked in the television industry for many years. However, though he’s worked with words all his life, he’s only recently decided to do something with it.
He lives on the English coast and loves sea and nature reserve walks whenever he gets the opportunity. He also loves to wake early, long before the rest of the world has caught up with him.
Catch up with him at PaulIndigo.com
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter