It is release day for “Percivious Insomnia,” by J J Cook and A J Cook, MD. Let’s help them celebrate!
About the Book
An insomnia pandemic is sweeping the globe, leaving people unable to function and society on the brink of collapse . . .
Dr. Cooper Delaney believes he has the answer: Noctural, a new sleep aid—one with absolutely no side effects—which in early testing shows 100 percent effectiveness.
The only problem is that it doesn’t work. With no warning. No explanation.
Unable to accept the drug’s inexplicable failure and unwilling to concede to the competition, lines are crossed, ethical boundaries are pushed to the breaking point, and disturbing realizations come to light that could completely unravel civilization as we know it . . . and throw into question humanity’s place in the universe.
A jet-set medical thriller meets sci-fi adventure with an unforgettable cast of characters, Percivious: Insomnia presents an alternate history so compelling that it could possibly be true. The first book in the Percivious Trilogy from husband-wife author duo J J Cook and A J Cook, MD, Percivious: Insomnia sets a unique and original course for fiction of the future, and paints a timely, prescient portrait of today’s globalized society . . . and what may exist beyond the realm of our current understanding.
About the Authors
J J Cook’s background in marketing across a spectrum of industries—technology, finance, and the arts—brings insight and depth to characters spanning an array of disciplines, ages, countries, and cultures.
AJ COOK, MD’s current role as chief of pediatric urology at the Alberta Children’s Hospital has allowed him the opportunity to author and contribute to numerous published studies, honing his writing skills, while his experience as a surgeon — as well as the relationships he’s developed with his young patients and their guardians — has contributed credibility and realism to the narrative.
They attribute the creation of the Percivious trilogy not only to the marriage of their unique skills and perspectives, but also to their marriage of each other.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter