Get excited for this remarkable, suspense debut
He won’t rest until he finds out the truth…
Cal Lovett is obsessed with finding justice for the families of missing people. His true crime podcast is his way of helping others, even if he can’t help himself.
His sister, Margot, disappeared when he was a child. Only one man seems to know something. But he’s behind bars and can’t be trusted.
So when the family of a missing Scottish woman begs for his help, he heads to Aberdeenshire in search of the truth.
Does Cal have what it takes to unearth the secrets hiding in the hills? And what if he finds something that leads him back to the heart of his own family’s past?
A gripping crime thriller by a brilliant debut novelist, perfect for fans of Jane Casey, Fiona Barton and Loreth Anne White.
About The Author
Heather Critchlow grew up in rural Aberdeenshire and trained as a business journalist after studying history and social science at the University of Cambridge. Her short stories have appeared in crime fiction anthologies Afraid of the Light, Afraid of the Christmas Lights and Afraid of the Shadows. She lives in St Albans, UK.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter