We’re celebrating the cover reveal for “Call Her Janie,” by S.R. Fabrico. This book sounds amazing, and we hope to see a full book tour over here at Love Book Tours when it’s time, to help give the book the boost it deserves.
About the Book
Lizzie was obsessed with chasing her dream of being the only female executive at her New York City marketing firm. Driven by the loss of her parents, she wanted to succeed and make them proud. Focused, hard-working, and passionate about her career, she refused to be distracted.
Gray Stone, a handsome billionaire, and Lizzie’s boss, won her over with his charm. He was the perfect gentleman, treating Lizzie like a queen. When a plus sign appeared on her pregnancy test, Gray’s true colours were revealed, and her life was turned upside down.
Moving to Southport, NC, to reconnect with her brother was her only option to mend her broken heart and leave her past behind. Her life had unravelled at the seams, and she blamed herself, desperate to find forgiveness.
Filled with revenge and hatred, someone lurking in the town had a different plan, and their end game was Lizzie’s last breath. Will Lizzie find the contentment she is looking for, or will she die trying?
About the Author
S.R. Fabrico is a 16-time award-winning author. He newest novel, a scintillating romantic suspense with a shocking twist, will be released in June 2023.
Her debut Novel The Secrets We Conceal was published in March 2022. She has also written a series of sports journals for athletes, including the Amazon best-selling My Dance Journal.
A 25-plus-year professional in the business, marketing, and sports world has taken her to numerous places throughout the course of her life and provided countless life experiences. She is a World Champion Dance Coach, coach of the year recipient, and speaker and various conferences across the United States.
S.R. Fabrico works and writes from her home in Knoxville, TN, where she lives with her husband and two children. She appreciates the beauty of the mountains, but her favorite place to visit is the beach. She is a lifelong math nerd and enjoys good puns. When she isn’t writing, she likes to read books, wife hard, and mom hard.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter