‘Wedding Days at Halesmere House’ Cover Reveal
About the Book
The last thing on Lizzie’s mind is catching the bouquet
When her best friend’s wedding venue catches fire, Lizzie Martin is on the case to find somewhere new. By some miracle, a space opens up at Halesmere House, and it makes perfect sense to move the event to the Lake District artists’ residence. But Lizzie has painful memories of Halesmere…
And when she bumps into Cal, her first love, she is forced to confront the past. Now a sought-after blacksmith, Cal has his own studio at Halesmere and the two must find a way to get along if this wedding isn’t going to be a complete disaster.
It soon becomes apparent that their attraction hasn’t waned, but can Lizzie put their shared past behind her and learn to trust the man who left her once before?
An emotional and heartwarming romance for fans of Phillipa Ashley, Heidi Swain and Sue Moorcroft.
About the Author
Suzanne writes contemporary and uplifting fiction with a vibrant sense of setting and community connecting the lives of her characters. A horticulturist who lives with her family in Lancashire, England, her books are inspired by a love of landscape, romance and rural life.
Her first novel in the Thorndale series, The Cottage of New Beginnings, was a contender for the 2021 RNA Joan Hessayon Award and she is currently writing the Love in the Lakes series for Canelo. Suzanne is a member of the Romantic Novelists Association and the Society of Authors.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter