Book three in the Rags to Riches series by Autumn Miller is Out Now. You can find it on Amazon at: https://a.co/d/aZVb1TW
About the Book
One summer night I was abducted, going missing for eight days.
When I was found my injuries spoke of a story no woman would want to remember.
And it turns out I couldn’t, dissociative amnesia holding my mind hostage.
But then I meet Max de Vries. Captivating and distractingly handsome, his interest in me is intoxicating.
Our attraction is instantaneous, his possessive desire wrapping around me and holding me close.
One by one, Max drags the haunting memories from me, chasing away my demons and setting me free.
He’s my saviour. My protector. My lover.
Except, I discover that his motives aren’t entirely altruistic, but questionable.
So I have to wonder if I can trust him.
I have to wonder if he’s a predator, a villain, a liar, hell-bent on breaking me.
Or if his brand of love will save me.
About the Author
Autumn Miller lives in Norfolk, England. She studied French and German at University in London, and lived in Germany for a year.
When she’s not writing about complex heros, she’ll be engrossed in a book, catching up with friends in the pub, or cleaning up after a husband, three children and a dog. Failing that, she’ll be dreaming up meet-cutes, gorgeous men, memorable dialogue, and stories that will make you feel.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter