I’m so excited about this one! If you’re a follower of my Instagram, you know I’m a huge fan of this author. I adored his first book “Crescentville Haunting,” and have been looking forward to this one for months! I am so excited to be included on the tour. My date is July 20. Let’s help him celebrate the release!
About the Book
Telepathic high school teacher Dorian prepares teen witches for professional casting because going in unprepared is what killed one of his partners. But new state mandates on magical proficiency make it nearly impossible, and Dorian worries he can’t give his students the education they really need. Seeking a distraction from work, Dorian kisses his still-living on-again off-again clairvoyant boyfriend, Milo. Instead of a distraction, Dorian glimpses Milo’s vague vision involving the murder of Caleb—one of Dorian’s new students.
Already devastated by the loss of his partner, Dorian refuses to stand aside and let Caleb die. He searches for clues by delving into Caleb’s mind. Rooting through Caleb’s memories alongside teaching classes leads Dorian to two more students: Caleb’s ex-best friend turned rival and the prodigy with connections to dangerous warlocks. However, each step further into his students’ minds forces Dorian to confront his deteriorating relationship with Milo.
After discovering a link involving illegal casting, Dorian resolves to work with Milo to prevent the impending vision. To succeed, Dorian will have to explore the potential of a future with Milo and find closure on their third partner, whose loss looms between them. But meddling with fate to save Caleb inadvertently draws the warlocks near, putting all his students in danger. Dorian will have to risk his life and gamble his second chance with Milo to keep his students alive.
About the Author
MN Bennet loves reading and writing about magical worlds, sweet romances, and snarky characters. When not writing, buried in a stack of TBR books, or binge watching something captivating, he can be found working on lesson plans.
- Out Now – Tot Fun Puzzles and Mazes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #FreeBookReview #BookTwitter #BookX #LBTCrew
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours
- Book Review – All The Worlds A Stage by Guy Hale – @HaleWrites @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Gift Idea – From the Boxing Ring to the Ashram by Deborah Charnes -@KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – Boolean Logic by Morgan Christie – @HowlingBirdPrs @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter #BooleanLogic