So excited to help author Lindsey Kinsella celebrate the release of his new young adult fantasy novel “The Heart of Pangaea.” It has serious “Land Before Time” vibes, so get ready for a big dose of nostalgia to share with the teens in your life.
About the Book
Robyn has a vivid imagination, even for a twelve-year-old. Vivid enough to create herself a companion—but Ed isn’t your ordinary imaginary friend. Ed is a Dimetrodon, an ancient beast from a forgotten age.
When her mother falls ill, Robyn and Ed delve into her subconscious, to the prehistoric kingdom of Pangaea, in search of a cure. But in a world of dinosaurs, pirates, and ancient magic, can they even save themselves?
The Heart of Pangaea brings the wonders of palaeontology to a magical, fantasy setting.
About the Author
Lindsey Kinsella is a Scottish writer and author of the science fiction novel “The Lazarus Taxa”.
While a qualified and experienced naval architect and an avid classic car enthusiast, he always reserved space in his life for his deep fascination with paleontology. This drove his writing process as he aspired to write tales of the rich and complex history of life on Earth.
- Release Day Party – Playa Crush by Ian Ostroff – @KellyALacey @LoveBooksTours #Ad #LBTCrew #OutNow
- Audiodrama Review – Naked Truth: Or Equality, The Forbidden Fruit: A Novel by Carrie Hayes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookX #Freereview #GiftedBook
- Book Review – Chicken Wars by Adam Leigh – @adamleigh26 @wearewhitefox @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – The Family Secret by @MikaylaDBooks @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours – #LBTCrew #BookX #BookTwitter