Byron Morrison’s innovative book “Maybe You Should Give Up: 7 Ways to Get Out of Your Own Way and Take Control of Your Life” is Out Now! You can get the book today!
About the Book
After years of being his own worst enemy, Byron Morrison knows exactly how frustrating the never-ending cycle of hard work, expectation, and minimal results can be. Maybe You Should Give Up is Morrison’s answer to the question: how can anyone achieve their dreams if hard work isn’t enough?
It seems like every self-help book and personal development program is the same these days, preaching that if someone just does more and pushes harder, they can achieve the life of their dreams. This expectation doesn’t often work with long-term results, which leaves many people to face the unfortunate reality of never reaching their goals.
Why? Because despite their good intentions, they get in their own way, sabotaging themselves and becoming the biggest stumbling block in the way of their success.
Tired of going ‘round in circles, Byron Morrison realized he needed to do something different. He gave up—not on his goals and dreams, accepting a life of mediocrity lying on the couch—but on being controlled by fear. He gave up living in the past. He gave up comparing himself to others. He gave up on being so hard on himself. And he gave up putting off his happiness.
And it worked. He was able to get out of his own way and finally take control of his life.
Maybe You Should Give Up explains how to throw out the rule book, break the mold and do something different. Byron Morrison’s approach helps readers identify 7 areas of their life that cause them to get in their own way and keep them stuck in a self-destructive cycle; he models how to give up on what holds a person back—to finally take control of the life they want and deserve.
About the Author
Byron Morrison is a best-selling author, speaker, and Mindset and High-Performance Coach. He helps CEOs take control of their role so they can maximize their time, lead with confidence, adn grow a business without losing their sanity.
- Out Now – Tot Fun Puzzles and Mazes – @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #FreeBookReview #BookTwitter #BookX #LBTCrew
- Out Now – The Falcon, The Wolf and The Hummingbird – @MarthaEngber @KellyALacey @lovebookstours
- Book Review – All The Worlds A Stage by Guy Hale – @HaleWrites @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Gift Idea – From the Boxing Ring to the Ashram by Deborah Charnes -@KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter
- Book Review – Boolean Logic by Morgan Christie – @HowlingBirdPrs @KellyALacey @lovebookstours #Ad #LBTCrew #BookTwitter #BooleanLogic